The joy of metal detecting does not lie solely in the treasure. Metal detecting is a very relaxing hobby that will help you forget daily troubles and enjoy the freedom of the countryside. If you are new to metal detecting and are looking for an excellent machine, then look no further. The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker is ideal for anyone in the family because it is incredibly easy to use. Since this device will allow you to focus your attention on finding treasure, you can even find the world’s largest collection of Roman coins. This metal detector model has virtually no limitations in its applications, which means that you will not be spending years searching for buried treasure. Are you curious to learn the good and the bad?
Main characteristics of the Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker:
- Automatic ground balancing that will allow you to see through ground minerals.
- Sensitivity control: The sensitivity of the machine is adjustable, so you can reduce the electronic intrusion to attain maximum depth.
- The device detects objects up to 7-inches deep
- Dual-tone audio discrimination
- Waterproof Search Coil: The coil enables you to use the gadget in areas with water.
- Discrimination form: You can hear various tones of a range of metals. This provides you with an advantage because you will not have to dig into the ground to discover what kind of metal is hidden there.
- The gadget is powered by two 9V alkaline batteries.
Ease of use
Taking into consideration that the Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker ensures the excitement and of course the profit of metal detecting at an accessible price, it is perfect for those who are just getting started with this hobby. You have the possibility of using the metal detector in various conditions, ranging from dry to wet. The device does not lose sensitivity, no matter how extreme the weather conditions may be. The model Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker is very easy to use owing to the fact that it is at the same time tough and lightweight. The grip handle will enable you to handle the gadget for hours at an end without sensing any discomfort. Once the electronic instrument locates an object such as a coin or gold nugget, it will notify you through the two tone audio target identification system. Another feature worth mentioning is the manual sensitivity control, which basically ensures deeper searching capabilities, and the manual discrimination control that allows you to distinguish between trash and treasure. It is needless to mention that you will save a lot of time and energy.
Great treasure hunting inevitable starts with a great metal detector. Since this particular model does not have the LCD display that the majority of Bounty Hunter models have, detection is realized by audio output only. Regardless of this deficiency, the Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker offers decent performance. The electronic instrument is technologically advanced enough to allow you to find treasures like jewelry, coins and relics in nearly all conditions. This means that you will be able to find coins as deep as 5 or 6 inches. However, there have been reports of larger targets being found as deep as 10 inches. The Fast Tracker is a gadget especially designed for kids, adults and beginners alike, so if you want even better performance, you should purchase optional coils. With an optional 10″ coil you can discover metal objects located at 18 inches under the ground and the signal is very strong.
Product Specifications (Read Full Specs)
- Brand: Bounty Hunter
- Product Dimensions: 28.5 x 10.25 x 6.25 inches
- Item Weight: 4.12 pounds
- Model: FAST-PL
- Batteries: 2 9V batteries required
- Origin: USA
- Type: Metal Detector
- Operating Frequency: 6.7 kHz
- Search modes: All Metal Types
- Excellent beginner machine
- Low price
- Works with optional coils
- Good performance
- The gadget has the tendency to pick up aluminum.
- Target identification is sometimes inaccurate.